Hello Friends and Families –
I wanted to take this opportunity to touch base about Summit Music Center’s response to the COVID 19 (corona) virus, and our present operations.
Summit has always been a safe and clean facility where families, students, and instructors can gather, meet, study, rehearse, and learn. We’ll continue to keep that at the center of what we do.
As a means to continue our diligence and elevate it to meet current concern, we’ll be stepping up some of our cleaning routines. These include:
- Keeping our cafe clean and sanitized
- More frequently sanitizing common areas such as our lobby and restrooms
- Thorough cleaning of teaching suites and instruments daily
- Hands-free fixtures for the restroom
We ask your own diligence and attention, as well. Here are some ways you and your family can help:
- If you are feeling ill, please call us to reschedule your lesson by calling 860.645.1502, and please leave a message if you don’t reach us personally.
- If you know you’ll not be attending your lesson at Summit, please let us know as soon as possible so we can inform your instructor and make any necessary adjustments to their schedules.
- If you’ve been sick, please clean your instruments before bringing them to Summit. Wipe down instruments, strings, and mouthpieces with disinfecting wipes or other appropriate cleaner, and replace old reeds. If you need to purchase replacements for any of these items, please inquire at your next lesson.
We will continue to be aware of advisements from the CDC and from officials here in Connecticut, and will respond accordingly.
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at 860.645.1502, email me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out and stay updated via Facebook and Instagram.
Until then, please enjoy your musical studies here at Summit, and our space as a safe place for your family.
All My Best,
(and the team at Summit Music Center)